Saturday 28 January 2012

The Cover-Up (a love story)

You know, well, you remember, don’t you? That thing we did, yesterday. You see, the thing is, and I’m not saying we shouldn’t have done it or anything like that, but I don’t really think it should happen again. I mean, it was great, it really was but, well, as I’m sure you know, it makes things a little complicated. There are, well, let’s just say there– I guess what I’m saying is that we shouldn’t tell anyone. We wouldn’t want to, well, we wouldn’t want to, you know.

I’m not sorry we did it though, and you shouldn’t be sorry either. It was what we wanted, and that’s our business. But it just can’t be a regular thing, that’s all. But I mean, if we were to do it again, and I’m not saying we should, I think we shouldn’t, but if we were to do it again, I guess we’d have to think about how we went about it, you know, and plan ahead, make sure no-one, that is, who doesn’t need to know about it, knows about it. You know what I mean. But I’m glad we did it. I really am. Just don’t tell – of course you won’t.

Now I’d better get on, things to do. Do you need a lift into town? I thought we could stop off and – no, of course, of course. We wouldn’t want that. But I’ll have a free afternoon sometime next week, I can’t say when yet, but – we should do that, we definitely should. Definitely. I’ll text you. But don’t save it, just in case of – well, you know how it is.

Wear something nice. Not too nice, you know, because of – yes, I do, I think I really do. I don’t think I ever have before, no, not like this. This is amazing. But don’t – yeah, exactly. It would just complicate things. We’ll see how it goes. But I do, you know, I really do. You know that, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment