Sunday 5 February 2012

Noise


Kyle, come here now.  I said, come here.  Come here or there’ll be trouble.  Come here now, or you’ll get a smack.  I mean it.  Kyle, come here now and stop being silly.  Kyle, come here, or I’ll hurt you.  Right, that’s it.  I said, didn’t I?  When we get home, I’m going to slam your fingers in the drawer.  I mean it.  Just do as you’re told, Kyle.  Do as your told or – right, that’s it.  When we get back home, I’m stapling your face.  Going to staple your face because you’re being naughty.  I don’t care.  No, I don’t care.  Come here, now, we’re going.  Kyle, put that down.  No, we’re not getting that, put that down, now.  Kyle, put it down or I’ll cut you.  I mean it.  I’ll cut a hole in you.  Kyle.  I said – now look what you’ve done.  Now look what you’ve done.  No, I don’t want to hear it.  Say you’re sorry.  Say you’re sorry.  Say you’re sorry or I’ll glue your eyes shut.  I mean it.  I’ll glue them.  Ok, darling, ok.  You don’t need to cry.  Mummy’s not angry with you anymore.  There we go.  Now give us a cuddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment